The Xiaomi sub-brand is going to launch Redmi Smart Band in India as the first wearable product from them. The fitness band features a colorful display and has an integrated USB plugging for easy charging. Just like other smart bands, Redmi Smart Band also offers monitoring heart rates and sleep tracking. It also features personalized watch faces. Redmi Smart Bands are going to arrive with a bigger battery and multiple color strap options in the Indian market.
Price and Availability Details in India
Chinese handset maker Xiaomi announced through the Redmi India Twitter account about the release of the smart band. The Redmi Smart Band Price has been confirmed at Rs. 1,599 in India. This product is going reveal in India on September 8, Tuesday in a live stream at 12:00 pm.
Redmi Smart Band will be available in online stores as well as in offline stores. You can get a Redmi Smart Band from Amazon, Mi.com, Mi Home Stores, and offline retailers. It will offer Black, Blue, Green, and Orange wristband color options. However, Xiaomi launched the Redmi Smart Band initially in China in April 2020. It came with a price tag of CNY 99 (roughly Rs. 1100).
- It features 1.08 inches colored OLED display which is larger than the AMOLED display on Mi Band 4.
- This product will provide an optical sensor that enables 24-hours heart rate monitoring.
- It consists of five professional sports modes as well as sleep quality analysis. Further, the band has a calorie and step tracker and also provides idle Alerts.
- Moreover, the Redmi Smart Band comes with a water-resistant build that is 5ATM rated. This means that the wearable can resist water in up to 50 meters of depth for 10 minutes. Also, you can wear it while showering or swimming in a shallow-water pool.
- The Redmi Smart Band provides a raise-to-wake gesture. It means that you can raise the wrist to view new messages on the screen without pressing any button or touching the display.
- However, the Redmi Smart Band can last up to 14 days on a single charge. The new wearable comes with a Type-A port charging.
Furthermore, the new wearable is compatible with the phones on Android 4.4 or above and iOS 9.0 or later versions.